Friday, November 16, 2012

I probably said too much but I've never felt more accomplished.

Photo by BRNWRCK
Touche Amore's set last night was tight as hell. I was incredibly tired from the 2 days of not sleeping, so I didn't really move much... I tried. Despite of all that, it was one of the best shows with a really good crowd! It was SO good.

It was my first time going out with Haryanti and I thought it'd be awkward because I am really bad at keeping conversations going but it wasn't!! So glad I went with her. Met a lot of people too!

Such a good good Friday! Thought submission was going to be hell but the presentation went fine.
Everything went fine yesterday. Only wish I wasn't this tired and that I didn't look like crap. Everyone was telling me to get some sleep.


I'm already missing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment