Wednesday, November 28, 2012

my own kind of infinite

Hello there!

I haven't been updating much. Life actually has been very good with a lot of things happening lately! I just don't feel the need to blog about it right away.. or even express it on twitter because what's important was that I actually experienced the things.

Well alright.

First things first, I gotta thank Haryanti for giving me the Sigur Ros ticket!!!! Have been listening to them for years and to watch them live is just amazing, especially Hoppipolla! It was the very first show that I have been that was all very....... calmed. Haven't been to a show that was this huge ever since... Paramore's last year? It was a very good experience for a first one. Kind of awkward too actually but nonetheless, Sigur Ros put up a show that made everyone felt infinite as hell. It even rained during the last two songs! Nice way to end a night!

We came in late but not late enough for the show, so we had a nice spot all the way at the baaaaack. Kind of a bad view although I got to see everything. No photos by me! But here's a video someone took. It was so magical!


My ankle got busted that night and is still recovering.

Life has been really good only because I went to lots of gigs lately and have met a lot of new friends. I really miss my friends. I have been saying this all the time because I really do miss `em. I wish they were there and here with me while I have all this fun. Happiness is only real when shared.... right?

Ok so SCHOOL -

I got selected to do illustrations for 2013's DOC video. I am pretty scared to be quite honest. Why pick me when there are real illustrators in VSC. But then again, I am really honored. Gotta do my best and I hope it'll all be good. Kind of excited for the end product already!

And in comparison with the previous block and the current's, wow I am slacking as hell.
School only takes up 1.5 hours of my day (right, I shouldn't complain).



No comments:

Post a Comment