Tuesday, November 13, 2012

plan

HUGE urge to sell off this^ top. My days with floral patterns have past. Haven't been shopping for almost a month now! So happy cuz my chest drawer isn't overflowing again. Yup, been letting go most of my stuff.

It's the submission week. This block has been very stressful. Having two heavy modules is not fun.
Really can't wait for this weekend - will be catching a movie + Touche Amore!
We all feel like a bird at the end of the submission day. All light and floating inside.

And in this chaos, I have to handle other tiny things such as Radclad, Eipsy and finally start on the logo I have to do for a skate crew. I also have thoughts on joining Noise next year. I hope I have time this December to come up with an art work!
 
I need to get my game on.


No comments:

Post a Comment