Saturday, December 1, 2012

Decemberism // Man Overboard.

December is here. Many will probably think what's the big deal of having to keep reminding ourselves about it or keep tweeting 'Hello December'. Lay off if you have issues with the mainstream.

Isn't it SCARY that it's already December! I honestly thought this year was passing by slow, not until I realize I was wrong. And it's sad to think that I have accomplished nothing this year. I also have another month to make it up to the previous statement!!!

I really don't want to turn older )':
2013 seems like a fun year because I know of a band who's coming which has yet to be publicly informed! But knowing the stress that will be fucked into my life with the final year project + internship..........

Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone has done something bigger than life this year or about to soon.
(We need to keep this spirit up. I don't know why some shallow people just think that having new year's resolutions is lame or that it's just another year and there isn't any big of deal about it w t f yo)

#stayposibr0 

No comments:

Post a Comment