Saturday, December 8, 2012

get out

I am currently in the state where everything bores me. Oh how I crave for something new. For weeks, I have thought about cutting my hair really short. Something about having short hair is just very... cool. The only thing that's stopping me is my round face. The ONLY reason why I have the same haircut for years now is because of this round face. I have always been very scared to try something else. I have had many bad haircuts before - when it went way shorter than I told the hairdresser about. This is also the period of time I wish I have a different face. We all have this annoying period of time right? Not that I do not appreciate what God's given me but.....WE ALL HAVE THESE THOUGHTS.

I am also sick of this Calling Rooftops. So many things I have sticked with all these years, they're actually getting on to me. I feel so frustrated for so many reasons. I understand I am sort of PMS-ing right now but gosh these things just wrap around me tighter each passing year. I need something brand new, you know? Get out of this cocoon of things I have been comfortable with, too comfortable with.

I am going to be in my last year in poly and real life starts right after. I cannot waste my time being scared, being awkward, shy, anti-social etc.

I hope the camp that I will be joining in soon will be a good start to move on from my awkward self.

AWKWARD - such an over rated word lately. Somehow, it seems like a trend. Isn't it?
I am sick of everyone saying it, including myself.

Also, I am trying my best to start having more photos of myself + the stuff I wear + things that happened in the day! My blog has been all about my sad negative emotions and thoughts, I feel really ~bleah~ when I read it all back.

Working hard on saving up too.
Aiming on getting the DrMarts boots. THESE THINGS aren't very me. I am all about sneakers. but yeah. And possible a decently good compact camera. Not a DSLR, something small yet good as hell.

Happy about my plans on breathing some new air.





No comments:

Post a Comment