Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rest in peace my little friends.

Today is the day Furbie died. I now officially do not have anymore hamsters. I missed them for quite some time already, even before this day, even before Furball was gone. They have lived longer than the normal age span. 2 years +. I am very proud of them. I cannot forget the nights when I would stay up and lie on the floor with them, feeding them kuachi (?). I cannot forget the day when I was really scared to hold them with my bare hands and Nadiah came over to the rescue.

Furbie and Furball were my first pets (excluding the fishes I used to have but cannot remember any memorable experiences). I am sorry if we have been very bad owners these past few months. Sorry if we haven't been giving much attention when you needed some.

Thank you for the joy you two have brought, especially to the little kids when they came over.

Rest in peace my little friends.
You will be missed dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment